IN THIS EPISODE, WE DISCUSS:
- The roots of chiropractic and Dr. Brett's journey to learning more about what made the early chiropractors so successful at helping people with such a variety of issues.
- This journey led him to realize that it was just important to train BEING as much as DOING, which led him to create a holistic chiropractic training movement.
- How he discovered that the majority of the qualities needed to be an amazing chiropractor are feminine
- Dr. Brett's hyper-masculine background and what led him to become more interested in feminine energy
- The difference between a chiropractic adjustment vs manipulation and concept of connection before correction... LISTENING before giving input
- How our wholeness is about taking ownership of both masculine and feminine energies, regardless of which energy is more dominant in your being
- Masculine energy is not negative, it's just gotten out of balance and is stuck. Like with our nervous system, it is not "bad" to go into a sympathetic state, it is when we get stuck there that it becomes unhealthy for everyone.
- Healthy masculine energy is dynamic and allows for integration and honoring of the feminine, as well as the needs of the others around us and our environment
- The pain of leadership and learning to receive support
The information in this podcast is not meant to be medical advice. The opinion of the guest is not necessarily Dr. Danielle's opinion. The intent of this podcast is to present a variety of information based on a variety of opinions and sources. If you need help with a specific medical issue, please see your practitioners directly and do your own research.
(Please always listen to both your instincts and multiple sources!)